Tuesday, June 25, 2024
24.4 C
Srinagar
No menu items!

Electric equipment store gutted in South Kashmir’s Kulgam

Must Read

A fire broke out in an electric equipment store adjacent to a residential house in Okei village of South Kashmir’s Kulgam on Tuesday morning.

Local sources said that many electronic appliances including refrigerators and washing machines were damaged in the incident, however, rescuers managed to save scores of appliances before the fire engulfed the warehouse.

They said various fire tenders were pressed into service to extinguish the fire. No injuries have been reported and the reason for the fire is attributed to a short circuit.

The warehouse owner remained unavailable to elaborate on the estimated cost of loss. An official said that the quantum of loss is being estimated. [KNT]

- Advertisement -spot_img

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News
- Advertisement -spot_img

Read More

- Advertisement -spot_img