KASHMIR NEWS TRUST #KNT
In a horrific incident, a mother and her 3 children were found dead in a room in Jammu Kashmir’s Ramban district.
The cause of the death is attributed to asphyxiation.
The incident occurred in Chak Narwah village of Banihal town.
Official sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust that three children and their mother were found dead in their bed. Police rushed to spot and shifted the bodies to Banihal hospital for post-mortem.
They said that prima facie it seems the four members of the family have died due to asphyxiation.
A police official said that a case has been registered and an investigation was taken up. He said that cause of death was not yet ascertained, however, it seems these deaths occurred due to gas leakage from a coal heater.
The victims have been identified as Noor Jahaan (35) wife of Abdul Rashid and her children; Zaffar Ahmed (12), Shahiza Bano (8), and five-year-old Asiya Bano. [KNT]