Monday, July 22, 2024
24.4 C
Srinagar
No menu items!

Srinagar man dies of electric shock in Pulwama

Must Read

KASHMIR NEWS TRUST #KNT

A local from Srinagar died due to an electric shock in South Kashmir’s Pulwama village, official sources said.

They said an elderly man from Srinagar had gone to Trichal village of Pulwama to see her sister where she is wedded.

The victim identified as Ghulam Hasan Bakshi received an electric shock while repairing a switch. He was taken to District Hospital Pulwama where doctors declared him dead.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law. [KNT]

- Advertisement -spot_img

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News
- Advertisement -spot_img

Read More

- Advertisement -spot_img