Tuesday, May 21, 2024
24.4 C
Srinagar
No menu items!

Bus catches fire after stove exploded, two injured

Must Read

KASHMIR NEWS TRUST #KNT

A bus caught fire after a stove exploded inside it in the Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday.

The driver and the conductor sustained minor burn injuries.

Divulging information about the incident, a police official told news agency Kashmir News Trust that a bus carrying pilgrims had reached Shivkhodi Dham with devotees from Katra.

“Pilgrims embarked from the bus to have a ‘Darshan’ while the driver parked the bus at Ransu Bus Stand. The driver and the conductor started cooking food inside the bus when the stove exploded and the bus caught fire,” he said.

The official added that the bus suffered extensive damage in the fire incident while the driver and the conductor were shifted to the hospital for treatment and their condition is stable.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law. [KNT]

- Advertisement -spot_img

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News
- Advertisement -spot_img

Read More

- Advertisement -spot_img