Friday, March 1, 2024
24.4 C
Srinagar
No menu items!

Youth dies of electric current

Must Read

 

A youth was electrocuted to death in Central Kashmir’s Budgam today, official sources said.

They said Isfaq Ahmed Bhat son of Ghulam Ahmed Bhat a resident of Hardusurish village Khag received electric shock at Khansahab. He was rushed to hospital where doctors declared him dead.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident and registered a case under relevant sections of law. [KNT]

- Advertisement -spot_img

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News
- Advertisement -spot_img

Read More

- Advertisement -spot_img